SelaQui International School & Resonance all set to initiate an Elite, Integrated Two Year Residential Program for Medical Aspirants
We are delighted to announce that Resonance, one of the leading institutes in the field of education has entered into a partnership with SelaQui International School, to offer Resonance Gurukul, a program for super-achievers. With this our aim is to impart quality education to students and aspirants who are doing preparation for competitive exams for Engineering and Medical such as NEET/AIPMT etc. The course to be offered is one of its types to synchronize formal school education/Board Exams with competitive preparatory courses under one roof.
With the introduction of 6 AIIMs like institutions and planning of introduction of 100 more medical colleges, there has been a rapid increase in student’s interest towards medical career and enhanced chances of success in medical entrance examinations.
Looking at today’s scenario changing consistently, the current changes being introduced in the world of Competitive Exam preparation, Integrated Learning Approach is a boon for students as they can achieve success in Competitive Examination as well as Board / School Examination.
Salient Features of Resonance NEET Program
- The program is launched in association with Resonance (one of the leading educational institutes)
- The program is aimed at synchronizing formal school education/Board Exams with competitive preparatory courses under one roof.
- This saves ample time for self-study and ultimately leads to crystal clear clarity of concepts.
- This program is well in line with the revised NEET pattern
- Students and aspirants can enroll for the course through Online Application Form
- ·To apply online visit the web page https://www.selaqui.org/neet/apply-online.php
In such a case, we would like to ensure that our students are the biggest beneficiaries in the era of consistently and rapidly changing trends in education. On realizing the needs of our students in present times and considering regular requests from parents, we are providing an opportunity to students who want to choose medicine as their career option.